Avatar is an Atlas Van Lines Quality Focus Award winning agent who provides household moving services for Long Island, Suffolk County, Nassau County and New York City families, businesses and corporations within the United States, or across the world. Our staff consists of professional managers and service coordinators, experienced packers, and some of the most highly qualified drivers and movers in the relocation industry. Avatar is licensed by the following agencies to perform relocation services within the domestic United States and New York State...
- United States Federal Department of Transportation License Number: 125550
- New York State Department of Transportation License Number: T-7485
- Avatar Relocation is a member of the Long Island Moving & Storage Association (LIMSA)
- Avatar carries corporate insurance including General Liability, Automotive Liability, Warehouse Legal Liability, Cargo Legal Liability and Worker’s Compensation and will submit documentation affirming such coverage to named parties upon request.
Avatar is a full-service household Long Island moving company offering the following household moving services...
- Long-distance household moving & storage services (weekly trips to North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida)
- Local Long Island moving & storage services
- Local Queens County moving & storage services
- Local Suffolk County moving & storage services
- Local Nassau County moving & storage services
- Free moving cost estimates (provided at no-obligation, free of charge, and in-home at your convenience)
- Experienced relocation counselors provide a personalized needs assessment, a thorough explanation of all moving charges and continuous counseling and assistance during your move
- Special 3rd party services for pianos, grandfather clocks, antiques, collectibles and other specialized items
- Providing packaging materials, boxes and container
- Packing and specialized crating services
- Door-to-door moving service including loading, transportation and unloading
- Option full replacement value loss or damage liability
- Setup of all items disassembled at the customer's origin residence
Your Avatar moving company representative handles many moving and storage details throughout your relocation, coordinating your Long Island packing dates with the packers, movers, and moving equipment, scheduling your preferred Long Island pickup dates and your shipment delivery dates, and then reporting your relocation status to Atlas Van Lines. Your relocation is monitored from start to finish by Avatar customer service specialists who spend their time making sure your household goods and your relocation are handled smoothly. Moving can be stressful, but you can relax knowing that your Avatar moving company personnel have the experience to support whatever you need.
Our investments in moving personnel, moving equipment, and relocation systems reflect our commitment to being the first and best choice for completing your move to your satisfaction.